With over 25 years bookkeeping and accounting experience, Bridget Madden of B.B.C Consulting specialises in MYOB consulting and bookkeeping.
B.B.C Consulting works closely with leading Peninsula Accounting Firms to help clients maintain their books correctly ensuring the accounting process runs smoother and more cost effectively for clients.
- Initial Set up of Files.
- Maintenance of Files.
- Identifying and rectifying issues within pre existing files.
- In depth analysis and report on current state of files, with plan of improvement.
- In-house training of MYOB and Basic Accounting principles.
- MYOB reseller.
- Individual and overall reconciliations for End of month and End of - Financial Year within each area of accounts.
- Liaising with your nominated accountant.
- BAS and IAS completion and lodgements.
- Data entry of receipts, invoices and statements. Including bills payable bills receivable and payroll.
- Banking Reconciliations.
- Payroll Reconciliations.
- Weekly or Monthly state of accounts.
- Weekly or monthly analysis of accounts and discussion.
No matter where you are with your bookkeeping, BBC Consultants can help simplify and smooth out your accounts.
Registered bookkeeper and BAS agent servicing the Mornington Peninsula area with 20 years experience. Experienced with MYOB and all facets record keeping and reporting for small business, tradesmen and sole traders. Services include (but are not limited to) Invoicing, data entry of receipts and payments, payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, reconciliations, all compliance preparation and lodgement including BAS, payroll tax and superannuation. Preparation of your MYOB file for submission to your accountant for preparation of income tax returns. Set up of MYOB, upgrades and annual roll over. Personalised service tailored to your requirements. Free no obligation introduction meeting. After hours appointments available.