WHK are the leading people in Accounting, Business and Financial advice.
Local people specialising in Accounting, Financial Planning, Audit & Assurance, Lending & Finance, Business Advisory, Estate & Succession Planning, Risk & General Insurance. Agribusiness Consulting, Superannuation & SMSF, Tax Consulting.
Registered BAS Agent and Certified Bookkeeper providing the following:
?Data Entry and Reconciliations
?Setup and Training of your MYOB & QuickBooks
?Payroll Processing & PAYG summaries
?Regular Management Reporting
?Profit & Loss
?Data, Systems and Procedures Audit
?General Bookkeeping Services
With YBBS ? Your Business Bookkeeping Solutions, you will be given the benefit of years of experience and commitment to providing superior client service.
The Benefits of my Bookkeeping Expertise
* Data Entry - will build your accounting records and keep them up to date
* Bank Reconciliation's - Keeps you abreast of your bank balance enabling you to make accurate decisions on cash flow
* Debtors and Creditors Reconciliation - This will keep you informed as to who you owe money and who owes you money
* Payroll Preparation - This allows your employees to be paid on time and for you to know the full extent of what entitlements are owing at anytime, which is a liability to the business
* Preparation of Accounting/Management Reports - Allows youto make vital informed decisions about your business
SERVICES THAT CAN BE PROVIDED
* FINANCIAL PREPARATION OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE
* ELECTRONIC BANKING TRANSFER
* BAS PREPARATION & LODGEMENT (REGISTERED BAS AGENT)
* ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS
* FINANCIAL REPORTING
* PAYROLL PREPARATION & PROCESSING
* SUPERANNUATION PROCESSING & LODGEMENT
* P & L'S/BALANCE SHEET REPORTS
* TRUST ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT
We specialise in books maintained in Xero.
Our Principle is a Chartered Accountant and Registered Tax Agent with experience in Trades, Retail, Medical Professionals, Pubs, Religious Organisations, Not for profit, Education providers and Primary Production with a wide range of skills and experience.
Simple individual tax returns $80
BAS lodgement $100
Email or call now to receive a free quote
You can rely on Tweed Coast Bookkeeping to keep all of your financial transactions clearly organized. Our staff can provide you with strategies to help improve financial allocation and free up cash flow. Call today.
Pottsville’s, Sharon Chaffey is bookkeeper. Offering bookkeeping, payroll and office administration services for small to medium sized businesses. Proficient in both Reckon (previously Quickbooks) and MYOB accounting packages. I am happy to either create or streamline your office systems including account collections.I have a Bachelor of Business with double majors in both Accounting and Human Resource Management, I am a compliant bookkeeper and I am currently a Registered GST and BAS Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board.My personal work history includes 8 years bookkeeping service provision as well as 15 plus years experience in financial services industry, 7 years experience in high volume payroll processing as well as experience in operational, systems and human resource management.I am able to take care of your administration and bookkeeping commitments so you can concentrate on what you do best.
Welcome to Bookeze bookkeeping. Here at Bookeze we can handle all of your book keeping requirements from general data entry to payroll, from invoicing to debt collection. We have many years experience in MYOB and Quickbooks so no matter what type of business you have, we can help make your business better.Our focus is on providing quality bookkeeping services at an affordable rate, with qualified accountants available to give you that bit of extra value, it's like having an accountant working with you every step of the way.If you live in Kingscliff, Salt, Casuarina, Cabarita, Hastings Point or Pottsville, then we are the local for you. Being local means that we're only ever a few minutes away should you need anything done urgently, and it means we can keep our costs down because we're not having to travel too far.Give us a call today to discuss how we may be able to help your business.