At SMSF Investor we specialise in self managed super – it’s what we do.
We offer our SMSF clients a range of products and services tailored specifically to meet their needs as self managed super fund investors.
You can learn all about the key areas of self managed super from our SMSF Investor course, including how to invest, when to invest and what to invest in.
If you own and operate a self managed super fund and want to:
– make your own investment decisions
– save thousands of dollars in investment fees & commissions
– maximise the income & capital growth prospects of your investment portfolio under any market conditions, and
– reduce your investment risks to protect your life savings
then join the thousands of DIY super investors who are taking back control of their life savings to reach their financial goals.
Don’t let the global financial crisis ruin your lifestyle in retirement, become a SMSF Investor client today.
- Rental properties and negative gearing;
- Past tax and BAS return catch up
- Business start-up advice.
Providing taxation and accounting services to small to medium sized businesses - Companies, Trusts, Self-managed Superannuation Funds, Partnerships and Sole Traders.